Sunday, December 20, 2009

Any song sung by George Strait is country at it's best. - Eric Church


(The only reason I posted Bradley Cooper's picture is because he is SO FREAKIN' CUTE, I can't hardly stand it.)

I think for the next several blogs I'm going to be cryptic, mainly because I've learned a lot of very important life lessons over the past several months, and yet, I don't want to reveal my entire stance on the meaning of life just yet.

I've been told recently that I have every right to be a pain in the ass. I've earned it ~ I am set in my career, own my house and do not have any kids. I have to say, I agree with that completely and I see myself abusing my position in life as we move into 2010. Society, I have officially put you on warning.

Life lesson # 2:
"You like someone for their qualities and love them for their faults." - patron at my local bar.

It's a pretty cool sentiment. Assuming, of course, that those faults aren't the kind that put YOU into counseling. Been there, done that, and it sucks. So let's not do that again, okay? GREAT.

Sidenote on weird people: There's a chick at work who pretends to have a boyfriend and who was recently spotted having a baby seat in her car. It's crazy enough that she makes up a guy; it's even scarier that she makes up having a baby. I bet that imaginary labor was horrible. Cutting the invisible umbilical cord must have been amazing. But I digress.

I guess the point of this blog is mainly to point out that 2010 is going to ROCK, and just like Bradley Cooper, I can't hardly stand it.

No comments: