Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Be careful who you watch episodic TV with...



It all started with one statement: I think we're growing apart.

Well sure we are. I mean, we don't see each other. You seem to live at one of the world and I'm at the other. But we could work on that. We can make a better effort to call, to email, to do ANYTHING.

But alas, it was not meant to be. With one final, "I don't think we should talk anymore...ever," it was over. I mean, come on. That statement was ended with an "ever." That's pretty definitive. There's no turning back on that one.

Yes people, it is over: Last night, I was dumped by a friend (see Bumblebee below). It doesn't even make sense. How can I be the dumped one? She's the one who sucks! She even started the whole discussion. Growing apart? Yup (I agreed). Neither of us is making an effort? Yup again. And then BAM, I get dumped.

She's got Triple X Syndrome (Google that shit). On a biological level, that makes her retarded. On a societal level, she's practically Corky without the TV show and cool dog. Doesn't she know who I am? Doesn't she realize that she should be so lucky as to be friends with me? Doesn't she know how GOOD I make her look?

This probably wouldn't have blown my mind so much if she had other friends, but she doesn't. It's not like she can be choosy, even if she thinks I am an asshole. I guess the caveat to this situation is that she just started dating a new guy (who is probably equally retarded), so they'll be spending lots of time together.

I could kick myself. Why didn't I dump her first? This just makes me look bad, and I don't need any help with that; I do very well on my own, thank you. Aside from my own moments of stupidity that puts "The Hills" girls into faux Mensa status, I'm clumsy and I laugh too often at my own jokes.

It's disgusting. I've been dumped by a chick whose email address is dreamwell@blahblahblah.com.

Dreamwell?? That's so hella lame. That's even more lame than me writing hella lame.

(and yes, I think Phelps looks retarded)

No comments:

Post a Comment